The greater the love, the deeper the chasm they leave in their wake.
A glass memorial infused with the ashes of your loved one may be the comfort your heart is aching for.
Molten glass, a smidge or two of ash and the artisan’s caring touch. A beautiful everlasting remembrance; a timeless tribute to the one who made your life whole.
The Size and Form
The style of the artwork that captures their essence is entirely up to you.
The choices are endless:
- an orb caressing the mysteries of the great galaxy beyond
- flames entwined for eternity
- an extraordinary piece of custom memorial glass that pays tribute to their accomplishments.
- an eye-catching glass sentinel watching over your beloved’s garden
- an iconic depiction of their greatest joy in life.
- a beautiful glass pendant swaddled in metal to wear close to your heart.
- memory stones to hold in the palm of your hand
- wind chimes
- heart shaped paperweight
That it speaks to your heart, is all that matters. If you can describe it, we can create it.
Yes, we can certainly combine the ashes of two (or more) people in a single glass memorial.
Share the memories
There is a very small amount (about a tablespoon) of ash used in a glass memorial, so you should have more than enough ash to have multiple memorials created for those sharing your loss.
Every Glass Memorial is One-Of-A-Kind
Molten glass, a smidge or two of ash and the artisan’s caring touch. Regardless of the design, each memorial is hand created and therefore, no two can ever be exactly alike.
Pets are Welcome
We understand first hand how precious pets are to our lives. We are honored to be able to immortalize that love for you.
Things to Think About
- Budget. As difficult as it is to be practical at a time like this, we must. Each glass memorial is a very special piece of hand-created glass art and it’s important to us that we work within your budget.
- One or Multiple Pieces. While we have the ashes with us, are there any other family members or friends who would be comforted by having their own glass memorial?
- Your Timetable. When do you need the finished work by? How soon can you get the ashes to us (opens instructional PDF from the U.S. Postal Service)?
- Delivery. Are you picking it up or are we having it shipped to you?
- Color or No Color. Glass memorials can be made of clear glass, a single color, or combination of colors.
- Wearable, Hangable, or Stationary. Where will you be displaying your glass memorial?